A designated Heritage Building, Grantham Academy, in downtown St. Catharines, was built in 1829 as the second High School in Upper Canada. Robertson Hall, the original school’s annex, has been restored as a beautiful meeting space available for public and private functions. Whether you’re holding meetings for 50, or receptions for 100 or more, make Robertson Hall your venue of choice!
Our Banquet Facility is available for your special event with a combined capacity of up to 350 in the Upper and Lower Halls.
In addition to offering unique charm and ambiance, the hall’s features include:
- 2 Fully Air-Conditioned Levels
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Proscenium Stage 13’4” x 19’2” with wings
- 2 Built-in Bars with commercial refrigerators
- Coat Check area
- Wheel chair accessibility
- Cost efficient solutions for Community Events, Ceremonies, Business Meetings, Birthday Celebrations, Stag & Doe’s, Wedding Receptions, Performances and more
With catering services available we can even help you create a delicious menu should you need one!
Sunday to Thursday – $375
Saturday and Sunday – $550
Main Hall – $600
Bartender (Required) – $100
Pop/Mix/Ice/Cups – $150
Bartenders – $100 each
Pop/Mix/Ice/Cups – $1.35 Per Person
Wine Glasses – $0.30 each
Warming Chafers – $20 each
Own Wine Corkage Fee – $5 Per Bottle
No Bar (Custodian Fee) – $100